1. Agreement. This Term of Use agreement (“the “Agreement”) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of TRIPA.ai (the “Site”) and describes the terms and conditions applicable to your access to and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by TRIPA upon posting of the modified Agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at Terms and Conditions. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
3. Ownership. You acknowledge and agree that the services provided by this website (“Service”) and any necessary software used in connection with any Service (“Software”) contain proprietary and confidential information that is the property of TRIPA and its licensors and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. No rights or title of to any of the Software used in connection with any Service is provided,
transferred, or assigned to you. You further acknowledge and agree that content contained in advertisements or information presented to you through any Service or advertisers is protected by copyright, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by TRIPA or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or Software, in whole or in part.
4. Intended Audience. This website is intended for adults only. This website is not intended for any children under the age of 13.
5. User Content
6. Trademarks. TRIPA | Discover Your Career-Driven Purpose® is a registered trademark of TRIPA; retains all rights in and to its trademarks, service marks, logos, copyrighted works, or other intellectual property appearingin this website, registered or unregistered, and no rights in such materials are transferred or assigned to you.Other product and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
7. Compliance with Laws. You must abide by all Federal, State, and local laws. If you are outside the UnitedStates, you must comply with all local laws with respect to your online conduct, as well as the export of data to the United States or to your country or residence. You further agree that the information provided by you istruthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
8. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold TRIPA, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, content providers, service providers, employees, agents, officers, directors, and contractors (the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from any breach of this Agreement by you. You agree that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorized use, and you agree to indemnify any, and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and attorneys’ fees of the Indemnified Parties in connection therewith. You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of any content or information or service accessed from this Site.
9. Disclaimer. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. ANY SERVICE AND/OR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. TRIPA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. TRIPA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY FUNCTION OR CONTENT CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TRIPA DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE USE, OR THE RESULT OF USE, OF ANY SERVICE OR CONTENT IN TERMS OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND TRIPA MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ANY SERVICE, OR ITS CONTENT. TRIPA MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE.
10. Limitation of Liability. TRIPA, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL,DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, LOSS OF DATA, PAIN, AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF TRIPA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, SUCH DAMAGES WERE REASONABLY FORESEEABLE, OR TRIPA WAS GROSSLY NEGLIGENT. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF TRIPA AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS,CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE), EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO TRIPA FOR THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICE IT PROVIDES.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
12. Email and Electronic Transmission of Information. You understand that the Internet is public and that e-mail communications and electronic transmission of information between you and the Site or between you and any other user via the Site are subject to the risk of being viewed by other parties. Accordingly, you agree not to transmit confidential or proprietary information relating to you or your business to the Site or to other users via e-mail. Communications between you and TRIPA use electronic means, whether you use the Site or send us emails or whether TRIPA posts notices on the Site or communicates with you via email. For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from TRIPA in an electronic form; and (b) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that TRIPA provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in a hardcopy writing and are deemed to be given and received on the date we transmit any such electronic communication as described in these Terms. The foregoing does not affect your non-waivable rights.
13. Copyrights and Copyright Agent.If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
14. Dispute Resolution.Any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be settled by prior negotiations between the Parties upon written notice of a dispute. In case of failure to reach a written agreement between the Parties within one (1) month from the date of written notice, any dispute shall be finally settled under the Rule of Arbitration (Vienna Rules) of the Vienna International Arbitral Centre (VIAC) of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber by one or three arbitrators appointed accordance with the said Rules. The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings is English. The substantive law of Austria controls concerning the contractual relationship and to the arbitration agreement.
15. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid. In that case, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
16. Waiver. The failure of TRIPA to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by TRIPA must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of TRIPA.
18. Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement, or your use of the Site, shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee, or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability, or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party; both parties intend that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its actions.
7.1 Provider may not copy or distribute any of the content on this Site for commercial gain.
7.2 This information can be used for the User´s personal, non-commercial use, provided that no attempts are made to remove the identification logos appearing on relevant pages. Changing the pages or using the content in any other product without prior Provider’s consent will be considered a breach of the Provider´s copyright and may result in legal action.
7.3 For permission to use this content by the User, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
7.4 No Circumvention or Reverse Engineering; Maintenance of Proprietary Notices. Licensee shall not, and shall not attempt to: